Low Back Pain Treatment at Our Los Angeles Chiropractor
Active Body Chiro-Care wants to bring you relief from low back pain. If you are struggling to sit for long durations, stand at work or find your sleep interrupted from lower back pain, Dr. Hogan and his team of certified chiropractors have treatment options for you. Low back pain treatment at our Los Angeles Chiropractor locations is convenient and effective. We have four locations to serve Los Angeles resident’s needs including South Bay, Santa Monica, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We partner with Equinox gyms so you are welcome to visit us before or after your workouts. Our team of chiropractors has success in eliminating low back pain in clients of all ages and our treatment options reflect your needs.
Reasons for Low Back Pain in Los Angeles
Our health team understands that one approach does not meet every person’s needs. In an effort to personalize your chiropractic care approach, Dr. Hogan and our health team evaluate your condition to determine the source of your lower back pain. Some reasons for low back pain include:
- auto accident injury
- sports injury
- overuse or repetitive motion injury
- herniated disc
- degenerative discs
- vertebrae subluxation
- poor posture
- unstable work conditions
- genetic spinal malformations such as scoliosis
- chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia
Chiropractic Techniques at Active Body Chiro-Care
These conditions require different chiropractic techniques. Active Body Chiro-Care chiropractors seek to eliminate the cause of your symptoms through gentle and natural treatments. For instance, if you are dealing with sciatica which is low back pain that often radiates down your legs, our team manually adjusts your spine to reduce pressure on the sciatic nerve. We also reposition vertebrae that have slipped out of place or are misplaced due to scoliosis. Some of the techniques we use include:
- Diversified– most often linked to what you typically understand chiropractic care to be, the Diversified Technique is a manual adjustment of your spine from tip to tail. Our chiropractors seek to eliminate subluxations of the vertebrae that are contributing to your lower back pain and poor posture.
- Thompson Drop Table– the drop table assists us with our manual adjustments. The table absorbs some of the force behind a chiropractic adjustment and positions your body in a proper alignment to accept the manipulation.
- Activator– this tool is used for pin-point accuracy with our adjustments. We set the force on the tool to deliver the proper amount to easily adjust your spine. The Activator is a gentle tool for use on young and senior clients.
- Trigger Point Therapy– our chiropractors use trigger point therapy to eliminate scar tissue at deep muscle layers that may be contributing to your low back pain.
- Kinesio-Taping– we use a special, stretch tape placed across your lower back to support this area and reduce your discomfort.
Schedule Low Back Pain Relief Today
Our techniques are personalized to best fit your causes for lower back pain and your future goals. Our Active Body Chiro-Care team is here to assist you, so please call us today at 310-699-9299.